Friday, October 5, 2012

AL FATIHAH ~ R.I.P LUVLY MAYAZA


Around 1500hrs I received one SMS from Rizal, a staff of Klinik Haiwan & Surgeri Taman Equine informed me that my luvly MAZAYA has been pronounced dead around 1445hrs. MAZAYA's death due to Abortion, Jaundice and Pyometra. I feel so sad and cried due to her death during my way to pick up her corpse.A big lost in my life coz MAZAYA very close with me.She always be at my side wherever i was.A very good and obedient cat.Tok Dad gonna missed u so much dear.
May ALLAH SWT blessed u. 

R.I.P MAZAYA


LATE MAZAYA
MAZAYA BTE BOBOY
D.O.B : 15/11/2011
T.O.B : 2225HRS

MAZAYA during her birthday



















D.O.D : 05/10/2012
T.O.D : 1445HRS
C.O.D : ABORTION,PYOMETRA,JAUNDICE






Pix taken a week b4 MAZAYA fall sick..she's taking over the role of her mother to take care of her siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment