Friday, October 5, 2012

My Boss Fainted When He Sees The Form Filled By The Interviewee (^_~)


RESUME  SENT IN BY A GIRL  first time filling up an application form

Name:                     Ah Meng
Age:                      Still young
Sex:                      Never. Still under age
Religion:                 I only have experience praying my cat who dead 2 years before
Race:                     I love to race, how you know?
Nationality:              I don't like National, I prefer Sanyo
IC Number:                i see this number 6735
Telephone number:         House no telephone
Hand phone number:        3310 nokia
 
Address:                  Penang Jelutong
City:                     Nor Haliza? is it !!
 
Postcode:                 I never post anything
State:                    i good state of mind In my family,
Country:                  I love  travel to Canada
Marriage status:          got two boy friend
Email Address:            Hotmail
Education Background:     My teacher said not bad
Working experience:       Last time got sell pirated VCD
Father's name:            Daddy
Father's IC:              You ask him
Mother's name:            Mummy
Mother's IC:              You ask her
Salary Expected:         Yes        
Hobbies:                  play empat ekor kena 2 time starter
 
When can you  start work:  i comming out of jail this thursday can start on friday 
 
Highest qualification:    Ya, very high
Grade:                    Ya, very high
College/University:       College
Signature:                Can I use chop aarr?

No comments:

Post a Comment