On the opening day (5 November 2012) of the World Travel Mart* (WTM) in London, UK, MASholidays, the travel arm of Malaysia Airlines, launched Malaysia Stopover 2013, comprising a series of ground options featuring amongst others the wildlife, culture, history, food, island and beaches of Malaysia.
Among the highlights of a stopover package with many choices for customers are:
· Stopovers in the capital city of Kuala Lumpur
· UNESCO Cultural Heritage Sites in the cities of George Town and Malacca.
· UNESCO Natural World Heritage Sites of Kinabalu Park and Gunung (Mount) Mulu National Park.
· Malaysia Stopover medical and wellness offerings.
· Tours that now include Malaysia’s first international theme park, Legoland, KL City by Helicopter, Langkawi island, Mount Kinabalu trekking and Bako National Park in Sarawak.
· And many more!
Malaysia Stopover packages are available globally through all distribution channels mainly http://holiday.malaysiaairlines.com, Malaysia Airlines ticket offices and selected appointed agents.
Starting from only USD84 (or GBP54) stopover passengers can enjoy two (2) nights stay at a 3-star hotel in the heart of Kuala Lumpur with breakfast and return airport transfer.
The unique feature of this package is that passengers are free to choose from more than 150 hotels, sightseeing tours and desired transfers.
MASholidays has also partnered with KLIA Airport Limousine services for a hassle-free, quick and seamless journey for passengers upon arrival.
With the introduction of Malaysia Airlines’ double daily Airbus A380 flights on the Kuala Lumpur-London return route effective 24 November 2012, MASholidays has also designed a unique twin-city stopover package for passengers arriving from London. Passengers can choose a combination city with Kuala Lumpur as one of the stop and enjoy a variety of hotel deals, tours and transfer options.